It’s time to work smarter
Organizations that have the information advantage are working smarter to weather the unexpected and stay ahead of the competition. Simplify and save time processing and managing all your business documents to deliver super-powered experiences for your teams and your customers.
Information is at the center of modern work as teams interact with customers every day. How mission-critical documents are captured, managed, and delivered within sales and service organizations connected to Salesforce processes is important not only to meet customer needs, but also to delight customers with excellent experiences that keep them coming back. Fusing this enhanced level of customer information and document management will set you apart from the competition.
What are the information supervillains of an organization?
Meeting the highest customer expectations is necessary to help foster customer relationships, and internal information workflows need to be optimized to align with customer demands.
The real cost of poor document management:
- Fragmented information prolongs sales cycle time – Documents in disconnected silos result in manual searches and access, delays, and errors, which lengthen the time to resolution that negatively impacts customers.
- Inaccessible documents affect the quality of customer service: The inability to find and pass on information on demand results in poor decisions and results in poor customer experiences.
- Information out of control is risky – If customer documents are mismanaged and left unchecked, it creates financial, security, and compliance consequences, which could harm customers and your brand.
- Poor information flows reduce productivity and collaboration. Inefficiencies with internal and external processes can cause inconsistencies between Salesforce data and document information, leading to rework costs and negative performance impact with customers.
How to Simplify Document Management for Salesforce: Watch the Video
How to Automate Document and Data Capture for Salesforce: Watch the Video
Unlock information as your new superpower
Putting the customer and their information at the center of your sales and service operations ensures that customer experiences are timely, positive and memorable. Powering your teams with superior document access boosts productivity and collaboration, and the insights to spot new opportunities and deliver exceptional customer interactions with the right information when it’s needed.
Powerful capture capabilities that provide the information advantage
- Capture and manage all customer documents in predefined structures intelligently sprung within Salesforce
- Reduce manual entries and collaborate on mission-critical documents in the context of business processes
- Ingest mission business data from documents and inject directly into Salesforce fields to reduce manual input
Superior document management and more empowerment of your teams to save the day
- Complete content management capabilities – including document actions, custom metadata, automated review and approval, parallel viewing, access control, audit trails, and more
- digital signatures – Provides a fast, compliant, and hassle-free way to sign quotes, contracts, and other documents
- external sharing – Extend collaboration beyond the firewall with simple and secure external sharing in the cloud
Get an enhanced 360◦ view of the customer to enable “x-ray vision” into customer insights
- Reduce resolution times to close cases and deals faster with real-time access to all customer-related documents directly within the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Increase productivity and work in the familiar Salesforce user interface while all relevant documents smartly appear related to the account easily available
- Reduce costly risk by controlling all documents and instantly locate the right information when needed to comply with regulatory mandates and guidelines, such as the GDPR
Work smarter with OpenText: a dynamic superpower for your Salesforce business
All customer data and documents together! We solve complexities by bridging information and automation so businesses of all sizes can reinvent themselves through new digital fabrics, new rules, and new ways of working. The world’s most trusted companies rely on OpenText, and our expertise is in helping people work smarter. OpenText powers and protects information to elevate every person and every organization to be their best.
OpenText is the industry leader in document management. With more than 25 years of experience, we have a deep understanding of the information needs of today’s sales and service organizations.
OpenText™ Solutions for Salesforce® deliver a deeply integrated information framework for capturing, managing, and delivering information for Salesforce environments, empowering teams to master modern work and delighting customers by connecting Salesforce data, mission-critical documents, and people.
Get the advantage of information as your organization’s new superpower. Simplify and save time managing your customer documents with OpenText™ Core Capture for Salesforce and OpenText™ Core Content for Salesforce®, increase sales and service productivity with a powerful, intelligent document management approach designed for the most demanding Salesforce environments. Experience a demo here today or visit us at Salesforce® App Exchange for more information.