OpenText™ offers several SaaS information capture applications that leverage continuous machine learning to enable intelligent document processing and speed information routing to the correct users and systems: OpenText™ Core Capture, OpenText™ for Salesforce® Main Screenshot and OpenText™ Core Capture for SAP® Solutions.
Take a look at the latestCloud Editions (CE) OpenText Announcementfor more information on the latest version.
July 2023: What’s New in OpenText Core Capture CE 23.3
OpenText™ Core Capture
Manual redactions and annotations via web user interface
- Help mitigate data privacy risks by applying redactions when reviewing extracted text.
- Improve team collaboration by adding highlights and notes (annotations) to captured content.
Postal address recognition using continuous machine learning
- Process documents faster with new continuous machine learning for mailing addresses that automatically selects the correct address when there are multiple addresses on a document.
Arabic Support: UI Localization, Capture, and Extraction
- To improve the user experience for employees responsible for data management or validation, the Core Capture user interface is now translated into Arabic.
- To expand the documents that can be classified and extracted, Arabic is fully supported, including the creation of text-searchable PDF files and the classification/extraction of document data.
For more information on OpenText CE 23.3, see the release notes at OpenText My Support .
April 2023: What’s New in OpenText Core Capture CE 23.2
OpenText™ Core Capture
Integration to Documentum with REST services
- For seamless integration, there is a new REST-based exporter for you to OpenText™ document users no longer need to use the generic CMIS export to send documents and metadata from Core Capture to Documentum.
- To help speed up process automation, the new exporter supports OpenText™ Document™ D2 and can trigger Documentum D2 workflows.
PDF compression added to Core Capture API
- To increase efficiency in the cloud, there’s a new Core Capture profile to help compress the size of PDF files, particularly full-color PDFs. Users can experience compressions ranging from 2x to 10x reduction in file size*.
* Compression results are affected by multiple factors; Results may vary.
Hebrew Support: UI Localization, Capture, and Extraction
- To improve the user experience for employees responsible for data management or validation, the Core Capture user interface is now translated into Hebrew.
- To expand the documents that can be classified and extracted, Hebrew is fully supported, including the creation of text-searchable PDFs and document data classification/extraction.
OpenText™ for Salesforce® Main Screenshot
we recently launched OpenText™ for Salesforce® Main Screenshot which is tailor-made for Salesforce to capture documents and data to speed up Salesforce processes.
Automated data processing for Salesforce document capture
- To provide a central configuration point so that Salesforce business administrators don’t have to manually configure the mapping of a returned data field to a field in Salesforce for each flow, the enhanced Data Mapper and Data Inserter provide automated processing of extracted data built into Salesforce flows.
OpenText™ Core Capture for SAP® Solutions
Machine learning for semi-structured content
- To increase AP productivity, new machine learning capabilities with improved data matching algorithms provide greater out-of-the-box recognition for business entity determination.
Validation team collaboration
- For a better user experience, Fiori Validation allows flexible document processing according to user filter and order settings with the ability to save and share views with validation team members (requires OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions EC 23.2).
Smart configuration by trading partner
- To increase performance, the new feature allows customers to skip line item extraction for an IES profile (requires OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP SolutionsEC 23.2). Per business partner, a smart algorithm automatically determines if line items are required based on invoice type.
For more information on OpenText CE 23.2, see the release notes at OpenText My Support.